Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cow Licks...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a cow lick from hell...I feel so ridiculous...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the support...I think I'm gonna go ahead and let him stay...granted my hair is so thick that there really isn't anything I can do about it if I wanted too...he is much too strong...but, I figure he doesn't get to hang out much...he is normally, in line with all the other little hairs...so, if he wants to stand out for a change and enjoy the spotlight...I say, Why not?...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your hair never gets as long as 1/8 of an inch.
    i'm sure no one can see it.

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Do something about it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alfalfa200

    Are cowlicks the end of your hair world? They don't need to be.

    There are many options for dealing with the dreaded wild hairs. While some of the options are drastic and include plastic surgery and electrolysis, other options include waxing, corrective hair cutting and styling and use of styling aides to help tame the crazy hair.

    There are many circumstances that should guide your selection of the appropriate option for dealing with your cowlick. If your image is integral to your career, you may want to consider drastic measures.

    If your cowlick can be tamed with the right hairstyle, styling tools or hair accessories, consider these as good options involving minimal hassle.

    With the right hairstyle and tools you may even come to enjoy your cowlick. Who knows, anything can happen.

    cheer up ek3, there is help for people like you!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am afraid I have opened a can of worms...today..the cowlick is on the other side...I guess the other hairs saw how much fun the other cowlick was having...and all are taking there turns for the spotlight...I must do something to take back control...I think a haircut is in order...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •